There's much to see here. We offer multiple services. So, take your time, look around, and learn all there is to know about us. We hope you enjoy our site and take a moment to drop us a line.
Part of our proceeds go to helping the Homeless. We provide food, water, hygiene, clothes, and opportunity to help them get a job if they are able to work.
We teach them to have hope and show them that someone does care.
We thank you in advance for using 1 Call DFW!!!!!
1. Garage door springs do almost all of the work of lifting your door regardless of the door being manually or automatically operated. The spring makes it possible for anyone to lift a product that might weigh one hundred pounds on the low end and many hundreds of pounds on the high end. Not only can anyone lift it – most can do it with one hand! In other words, the garage door spring does a lot of work.
2. These springs do wear out over time – in fact, they are commonly rated with what is called a cycle life. The average standard cycle life is ten thousand cycles with each cycle being one opening and closing of the door. This means for a door that sees four cycles per day you might expect to replace your springs after somewhere close to seven years of use.
3. On an extension, or stretch type spring there is little you can do to extend the service life. On a torsion spring (the type that is wound on a bar rather than stretching out) you can help ensure a full cycle life by lightly lubricating the coils of the spring to reduce friction.
4. It is also important to note that extension springs sometimes do not break but rather ‘stretch out’. This is easy to spot as the space between coils when the door is closed is normally consistent. When the spring fails without breaking the space between the coils will become very inconsistent. This condition is quite visible and if it exists the springs should be replaced (Know when to call quits with your garage door).
5. Finally – always remember garage door springs are under extreme tension and can be dangerous if not handled properly. We always recommend service, adjustment or replacement be handled by a qualified professional.
Strong. Quiet. Versatile. Choose from the best in smart home and security features
to simplify your life, stay connected to home and protect what matters most.
Our Wi-Fi openers have smart technology built in so it's easy to connect your garage, but you can also add myQ to your existing opener. With the myQ app, you'll be able to:
For those of you interested in getting a new garage door, we can accommodate any style or size. Our garage door experts in the office and in the field can walk you through the entire process. Garage doors come in many different sizes. In most cases we can have a technician out the same day you call us to get an accurate measurement of your garage door. We work with customers every day on getting new custom doors, wood doors, steel doors or even glass doors! There are so many options to choose from and we try to educate you on all of those options so that you can make the buying decision that is right for you. We know that new garage doors are a big investment so it’s really important to have the right knowledge.
Steel garage doors are really popular for residential areas for many reasons. Firstly, steel garage doors are incredibly low maintenance! If you have a steel garage door, you really only have to have your garage door serviced once or twice a year to keep it in good shape. Durability is another benefit to having steel garage doors. A well maintained steel garage door can last for decades! The price of steel garage doors is incredibly affordable and you get great value from this on resale. Lastly, the best thing about steel garage doors is the variety of different styles you can get. There is sure to be a steel garage door in your desired style, from flush panels to elegant windows to doors that look like wood.
The same size as your door. The door fits against the opening from the inside. The opening should be finished with an exterior perimeter seal or stop molding to seal against the elements.
Steel doors should be painted with a high quality exterior latex (water base) paint. The surface must be cleaned prior to application of paint to the steel. On new doors, the surface just needs to be wiped down with a damp cloth. Doors which have been installed for a while should be cleaned with a tri-sodium-phosphate based product (such as Soilax„ or diluted Spic-n-Span or a mild household cleaner). Doors do not require a coat of primer unless the finish has been damaged down to the silver galvanizing.
Generally a 1/3 horsepower opener is sufficient for any single car doors and a 1/2 horsepower for some of the heavier double car doors. The door must be reinforced prior to attachment of a garage door opener (please refer to the manufacturer’s instruction for more information).
Doors with extension springs require 10″ of headroom while doors with torsion springs require 12″ of headroom. If installing a garage door opener, you will need an additional 2″-3″ headroom dependent upon the manufacturer of the opener. Low headroom hardware is available that can reduce the headroom requirement to as low as 4″.
Yes. The lower the gauge, the thicker (and stronger) the steel (ex. a 24 gauge steel is thicker than a 27 g. steel).
We recommend the following maintenance be performed on an annual basis (please refer to the installation manual for a detailed description of the maintenance requirements):
We specialize in all sorts of garage door repair work. Working around the garage door can be fairly dangerous if you’re trying to repair this issue on your own. We recommend you call
"1 Call DFW Garage Door Service" to address the issue in a safe and timely manner for you.
No more Porch Pirates!!!!!!!
Not sure exactly what that entails? I have Hundreds of Thousands of Faith Based followers!!!
I will help your personal, ministry, or faith based business social media presence grow.
This usually includes:
You need an awesome affordable website with monthly editing and maintenance. We can build you one that is professional with all that you need to make your company, ministry, or personal presence successful.
Here at 1 Call DFW Online Garage Door Training School, we provide the opportunity of becoming a certified and efficient Residential Garage Door Service Technician in as little as 6 weeks. Much shorter than other trade schools. Our classes are held in the evening for your convenience.
With instructors who have been in the business for over 25 years, students get to learn from veterans in the trade. Our hands-on class or online class will teach students a variety of different things from identifying parts, making small repairs, to hanging and installing a new garage door.
Whether you are looking to start your own business, find a better paying job, or simply would like to learn a trade, 1 Call DFW Garage Door Training School is the choice for you.
1 Call DFW Garage Door Training School provides all the necessities of the foundation in repairing garage doors. From the motor to the door, we train in learning about the parts, installations, and diagnosing all major and minor problems occurring on a garage door, and fixing them with excellent results. This creates a satisfied client and a 5-star end product for yourself so that anybody interested in the service of your business will be highly considerate of reaching out to you.
Classes will be held in the evening online from 6pm-9pm CST, 4 days a week. Jump into the world of garage door servicing with firsthand knowledge from veterans in the trade.
Services We Teach:
- High Demand of Garage Door Technicians everywhere
- Easily Find Work or Start Your Own Business
- Earn Your Tuition Cost back in weeks
- High-Paying Employment Opportunities
- Secure a Career
- Continued guidance and training opportunities
We are a husband and wife team. We have multiple services.
We our experienced in Garage door repair and we are affordable. We build websites and do social media management.
Our new service is to help you keep your packages from being stolen from your porch. Our safe package delivery service is great. Video catching someone stealing your packages does not help you at all. Preventing them from being stolen in the first place is the solution.
We have been educated by our own life experiences on how to approach difficult tasks with a cheerful manner when they come our way. We believe from our diverse experiences during our previous positions in life; owning and managing our own garage door business, in the teaching field, managing field, Disabled care, ministry and much more we can handle most jobs with a strong sense of confidence. We feel founding 1 Call DFW was a logical next step.
We know, first hand, how hectic life can get, and we are here to help you! Our vision to help make people's lives more meaningful does not solely include our clients, but also local businesses, as we hope to lead our clients to the trustworthy businesses in our areas...leading our communities in a symbiotic relationship growing for the best! We thank everyone who understands the importance in supporting our small business grow as we hope to do the same for other small businesses within our communities.
Please feel free to contact us if you aren't sure how our services could be a benefit to you, we are happy to explain what we can do to help!